Thursday, February 26, 2009

Plan of Salvation


This is a religious themed activity based on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints teachings. It is teaching about the pre-existance when we were all spirits, how we were born and got our bodies and then what happens to our spirits and bodies when we die.
You can find it at www.sugardoodle.net
Direct link is here.
If you are a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have small children who are in Nursery or Primary age there are tons of lessons helps. I am planning on printing up many more of these.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

I've done a bunch of these too! My kids love them at church!

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

I love this file game. It is perfect for FHE and church. I need to pull it out again. Thanks for the post to remind me.