Friday, January 2, 2009

Teaching Weather!

Well, my intentions were good, but sometimes that doesn't cut it.

I had said that I was going to provide the links to where I found my free pictures and I plan on still doing this, but this first project is one of the ones I did over a year ago and I don't have the pictures saved on my computer any longer and I can't find the link for the pictures. I wish that I could give credit to who designed the pictures but I don't have that information either.

Sorry, I hope that you all will give me a little slack, and return often to see what other laminate projects I post.

Here is a picture of the Weather pictures I laminated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!